Colorful Teriyaki-Ginger Chicken Rolls.
You can cook Colorful Teriyaki-Ginger Chicken Rolls using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Colorful Teriyaki-Ginger Chicken Rolls
- Prepare 2 of Chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1/2 of Burdock root.
- Prepare 8 of Green beans.
- It’s 1 of Kintoki carrot (regular carrot).
- You need 1 tbsp of Dashi soup stock (water + dashi granules is OK).
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Kitchen twine (thick cotton threads or wrap is OK).
- You need of Seasonings A.
- You need 40 ml of Dashi soup stock (water + dashi granules is OK).
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Raw cane sugar (white sugar).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 2 of pieces Ginger.
Colorful Teriyaki-Ginger Chicken Rolls instructions
- Peel the burdock root and carrot and cut into 4 pieces vertically. Lightly flavor with salt and 1 tablespoon of dashi stock, and microwave until they are soft enough to be skewered. In a 600 W microwave it'll be about 2 minutes..
- Cut any protrusions coming from the chicken and fill into any depressions to even things out. If you have time pound the whole thing. Flavor with salt and place the burdock and carrot from step 1 on the chicken. Use kitchen twine or plastic wrap to roll it up and keep the shape..
- If using plastic wrap, double-wrap it to reinforce it. Leave the ends as-is. Microwave at 600 W for 2 minutes, then turn over and repeat..
- If using twine place in a slightly-oiled frying pan and cook until browned. Add the A flavoring ingredients and simmer. Continually pour the sauce over to get the flavor to soak in..
- Once cooled, cut the twine and cut into about 1 cm rolls, and it's complete..