Pork Carrots and broccoli.
You can have Pork Carrots and broccoli using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Carrots and broccoli
- It’s of ——-Pork Broth——-.
- It’s 2 pounds of pork bones and fat trimmings.
- You need 2 tablespoons of rosemary on the stems.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 50 ounces of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare of —-Pork Carrots And Broccoli.
- It’s 4 pounds of boston butt pork shoulder boneless.
- You need 2/3 cup of pickled onions also two bay leaves see my recipe Pickled onions.
- You need 1 pound of carrots diced.
- It’s 1 pound of broccli.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need as needed of water I used 7 cups total.
Pork Carrots and broccoli instructions
- Take the bones and rosemary out of broth leave the fat trimmings.
- Put into a pot along with the pork butt add onions and bay leaves, from the pickling brine, on top along with half the salt..
- Cover and boil when liquids get low add water. after the first hour turn pork over. Cover and cook for an hour..
- Dice the carrots and add these should be submerged below the liquids they will take a while to cook till tender. Add broccoli on top and rest of salt and garlic..
- Cook covered for another hour keep checking the level of liquids..
- Turn off heat remove the roast and cover the pot..
- Shred the pork and add back to pot stir well mixing everything. cover and let sit 15 minutes..
- Remove the bay leaves and serve. I hope you enjoy!.