Pork Roast Dinner Bake.
You can cook Pork Roast Dinner Bake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Roast Dinner Bake
- It’s 2 cups of green beans.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 cups of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 of boneless pork roast.
- Prepare 1 packet of lipton onion soup mix.
- It’s 1 of beef bouillon cube.
- It’s 2-3 cups of water.
Pork Roast Dinner Bake instructions
- Preheat Oven to 425°. Place boneless pork roast in middle of casserole dish. Surround the meat with the veggies. *(I used green beans that i cut fresh and had frozen with the onion around thanksgiving but fresh or canned work just fine also).
- Add bouillon, soup mix, and water evenly around the dish. Until the casserole pan is half full of water. (you could also use beef or chicken broth in place of the soup mix and bouillon and then cut the water back a bit.).
- Top with Any desired seasonings and Bake for 1 hour or until carrots are softened and meat is done all the way through. Serve and Enjoy! *(Seasonings I used- black garlic salt, minced onion, Mrs. Dash-Garlic and Herb, black pepper, and onion powder.).