Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork Roast.
You can have Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork Roast using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork Roast
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 (3 pound) of boneless pork roast.
- It’s 2/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of low-sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dried basil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/4 cup of cold water.
Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork Roast step by step
- Prepare slow cooker with cooking spray. Lay roast in the cooker..
- Whisk cheese, honey, soy-sauce, basil, garlic, oil and salt together in a bowl. Pour over the pork roast..
- Cook the roast for about 6-7 hours until completely cooked through. Remove roast to serving dish or cutting board to cool..
- Skim fat from cooking juices (discard). Ladle the remaining juice in a small sauce pan; bring to a boil..
- Whisk cornstarch and water into a bowl until dissolved. Pour into the boiling liquid. Cool the liquid stir frequently until thicking into gravy. About 2 minutes.
- Slice pork roast and serve with gravy.