Coriander Pork Roast.
You can have Coriander Pork Roast using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coriander Pork Roast
- It’s 2 lb of boneless pork roast.
- Prepare 1 cup of roasted habanero salsa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground coriander.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried minced onions.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground celery seed.
- You need 1 of large pinch kosher salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
Coriander Pork Roast step by step
- Cover pork loin with enough oil to coat. Season. Roast at 300° for approximately 1 hour or until pork reaches desired doneness..
- Pour salsa over roast during last 5 minutes of cooking..
- Variations; Other salsas, cilantro, mojo crillo, tequila, ground jalapeño powder, white pepper, lime.