My Secret Fluffy Tofu Pancakes.
You can have My Secret Fluffy Tofu Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Secret Fluffy Tofu Pancakes
- Prepare of Silken tofu.
- Prepare of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need of Egg (medium).
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- It’s of Sugar.
My Secret Fluffy Tofu Pancakes step by step
- Whisk the tofu in a large bowl until creamy..
- Add the egg and sugar and mix well with the whisk..
- Add the flour and baking powder and lightly mix in an up and down motion..
- Add the milk and use a whisk to mix it well. (I used a rubber spatula in the picture, but that was just to make it look prettier.).
- Let the batter rest for about 30 minutes. (Add honey, maple syrup, cream cheese, or cream to taste.).
- Heat up a frying pan, turn off the heat, and then cool the surface with a wet cloth. Before turning the heat back on, plop about 1/3 of the batter into the pan..
- Turn on the heat and fry the pancake until the surface starts to bubble. Carefully flip it over, cover with a lid, and continue cooking for 2~3 minutes. (Do not press down).
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 two more times for the remaining batter. If you are using a non-stick pan, you don't need oil..
- Transfer to a plate and enjoy! Serve with butter and honey, butter and maple syrup, maple and cream cheese, cream and custard..
- They're full of tofu, so brown sugar syrup and kinako soy flour would also be a great match! Try out various combinations to find your favorite!.