Fluffy Pancakes Made with Bread Flour.
You can have Fluffy Pancakes Made with Bread Flour using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Pancakes Made with Bread Flour
- You need 70 grams of Bread flour.
- You need 3 grams of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 50 ml of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
Fluffy Pancakes Made with Bread Flour step by step
- Break an egg into a bowl, add sugar, and mix with a whisk..
- You don't need to be so careful. As long as the ingredients are mixed, it's ok..
- Add the dry ingredients. You don't need to sift the bread flour because it won't get lumpy..
- The stiffness of the batter changes depending on the size of the egg, so adjust the amount of milk accordingly..
- Lightly mix, and add the milk..
- If you want to make the batter rise, add a small amount of milk (It will be voluminous, but the batter will be slightly hard)..
- If you want to make fluffy pancakes, add a generous amount of milk The batter will be fluffy as a blanket with more milk..
- When you mix the mixture, warm a frying pan..
- Prepare a wrung out kitchen towel, and place the heated frying pan on top of it..
- Did you hear a sizzling sound? Leave it for 3 seconds..
- Pour in the batter and cook over low heat..
- It depends on the size of the batter, but if you spoon the batter, the air bubbles come out on the surface in 1 ~ 2 minutes..
- Flip, and cover with a lid, then cook for another 1 ~ 2 minutes. And it's done..