Pork Roast Enchiladas.
You can cook Pork Roast Enchiladas using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Roast Enchiladas
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chili Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chopped Garlic.
- It’s 3 lb of Boneless Pork Butt Roast.
- You need 1 of large Onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 can of Diced Green Chilies.
- You need 2 can of Enchilada Sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Lime Juice.
- It’s 8 of large Flour Tortillas.
- It’s 2 cup of Mexican Cheese Blend.
Pork Roast Enchiladas instructions
- Mix all spices together, except the garlic.
- Rub seasoning all over the pork roast.
- Cut 4 slits about 1 inch deep, then stuff each slit with 1/4 teaspoon of garlic.
- Cut onion into 1 inch thick pieces.
- Put pork roast and onions in a crock and add 1 cup of water. Cook on low for 6-8 hours..
- Cool pork roast and shred the meat. (I shredded my pork roast and let it cool overnight, this is optional).
- Pre heat oven to 375°.
- Mix 1 can of enchilada sauce and 1 can of diced green chilies. Then add lime juice. Mix together.
- Get one tortilla and spread shredded pork in the middle.
- Then add a layer of cheese.
- Top with enchilada sauce mixture.
- Roll up the tortilla. Repeat steps 9-12 until all tortillas are used.
- Put in filled tortillas in large baking dish. Pour last can of enchilada sauce on top. Then sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Cook 45 minutes uncovered. When done cooking, enjoy :D.