Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork. Ninja Foodi and Instant Pot Friendly, Harder to say then to make Dr. When I say easy, I mean easy to make Pulled Pork!! Comparing the Instant Pot and Ninja Foodi with an extensive list of pros and cons.
Instant Pot Hamburger Soup is a healthy weeknight fav. Instant Pot Recipes – Most Popular And Easy Insta Pot Recipes. Every foodie loves to eat delicious meals especially the meals. You can cook Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth 6-7 lbs boneless Pork Shoulder Chuck Roast.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion chopped.
- You need 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of your favorite BBQ Sauce (we used Stubb’s Sticky Sweet).
Instant Pot Pulled Pork Cooking Time. Lee is the founder of Fit Foodie Finds and based in Minneapolis, MN. Add pork, spices, and vinegar to the pot. Assemble pressure lid, making sure the pressure release valve is in the SEAL position.
Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork step by step
- Combine all the ingredients in an 8 quart Instant pot. Add the lid and set the valve to sealing. Cook at high pressure for 90 minutes. Do a quick release of the pressure and remove the lid. Shred with two forks or with your hand mixer. Stir in more bbq sauce if desired..
- Serve on toasted buns..
- Drain off any liquid if it’s to much, as you can see my was way too liquid, after I shred it I then Took the liquid out, but not all of it, because I don’t want it to dry out or because iam saving some for leftovers.. (think I made a mistake using open pit for the bbq sauce, it’s a thin sauce, I did add more bbq to the sandwiches, I have a picky eater who not for much bbq.).
- I used liquid smoke instead of Worcestershire sauce… to give it that smoky flavor. I also seared my butt lol 😂 but you don’t have too..
I'll be doing a full and thorough review on the Ninja Foodie soon. Until then, I've been testing it out on Will the Ninja Foodi replace my Instant Pot and Air Fryer? For me personally, it won't…but it's staying for sure. This is the best damn Instant Pot pulled pork recipe. And it's made in an Instant Pot electric pressure cooker!