Slow Cooker Porchetta.
You can have Slow Cooker Porchetta using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Porchetta
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Dried Basil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Rosemary.
- You need 2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Thyme.
- It’s 2 tsp of Fennel Seeds.
- Prepare 1 of large Onion, diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 cup of Cold Water.
- You need 4-6 lb of Boneless Pork Butt Roast.
Slow Cooker Porchetta instructions
- Cut the pork roast in half. Mix basil, oregano, thyme, parsley, rosemary, fennel, garlic & onion powder, and salt & pepper in a food processor and process until smooth..
- Spread herb paste all over pork halves. Pat the paste into the pork roast..
- Put one half of the pork roast on top of the other, then place onto dish. Cover the dish and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. I highly recommend doing it overnight..
- Place the onions and garlic into the slow cooker, then pour the water on top of that. Put the pork roast on top of the onions, garlic, and water. Close the lid, put the temperature on low, then set the timer for 8 hours..
- When it is all done, take the pork roast out and put it on a cutting board. Using two forks, pull apart the pork. It will be so tender, that this will be so easy..