Fluffy pancakes with chocolate syrup. Tall, fluffy pancakes make the best breakfast, especially when there's plenty of butter and syrup. Make it extra special with berries and whipped cream! Classic recipe for really "Fluffy" pancakes!
Enjoy these souffle pancakes the same way you do with standard flapjacks, with fresh whipped cream, some fruits, syrups, and toppings like chocolate. Fluffy pancakes are one of my all-time favourite Sunday morning breakfast treats. The problem is that a lot of great pancake recipes call for buttermilk. You can cook Fluffy pancakes with chocolate syrup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy pancakes with chocolate syrup
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil or butter.
It's easy to add chocolate chips, just fold a few handfuls into your batter (but for maximum fluffiness, you'll gently place them into the pancake as it. This recipe for tasty, homemade, chocolate chip pancakes is about to become your favorite! Easy to make, fluffy and light, and drizzled in a rich chocolate syrup. These are the perfect weekend breakfast or brunch treat, and ensures perfectly cooked pancakes every time!
Fluffy pancakes with chocolate syrup step by step
- Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir in a turning motion. Until the mixture it uniform. Don't over stir.
- Leave for 15mins.
- In a pan add some oil and a soupspoon of the mixture and heat on low heat until bubbles start to form. Turn and cook the other side until golden brown.
- Pancakes are ready and can be served with chocolate syrup..
Add the dark chocolate into the heated heavy cream. Mix both together until the chocolate fully melts Serve with butter, maple syrup, powdered sugar, or berries (optional). Chocolate Pancakes with Chocolate Sauce, Strawberries and Bananas. Truly decadent, soft and fluffy Chocolate Pancakes that are perfect for a holiday or weekend breakfast! Chocolate Pancakes with Raspberry Syrup. […] Anyway, these pancake pictures were tucked away on my.