Slow Cooker Spanish Pork… Pernil P-lo Style.
You can cook Slow Cooker Spanish Pork… Pernil P-lo Style using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Spanish Pork… Pernil P-lo Style
- Prepare 1 of Pork tenderloin or pork roast with bone in.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 of red and green pepper.
- Prepare of Cilantro cut up.
- You need 1 cup of sofrito.
- Prepare 2 of Sazon packets with coriander and Annatto.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare 1 of lime chopped in half.
Slow Cooker Spanish Pork… Pernil P-lo Style step by step
- Put crock pot on high and place pork in.
- Get a bowl to mix sofrito peppers vinegar minced garlic cilantro Sazon packets and chopped onion.
- Pour on top of seasoned pork (I season with salt garlic powder adobo and a complete seasoning).
- Add water to mixing bowl and pour covering pork with about inch left uncovered. Squeeze lime juice in and drop one half chopped lime in.
- Cover for 3 hours than I flip.
- Let go for two more removing pork and lime. Once pork removed tear apart gently with fork and knife going same way meat cut (if it's not tearing with little effort than let cook longer). Want it tougher than a shred will tender to a shred after this point.
- Place back in crock pot for another hour to two covered.
- Once pork is tender to cut with fork it's done.