Fluffy banana pancakes. Thick, airy, fluffy pancakes are good for the soul just as much as hard, cakey pancakes are bad for the soul. And I fully admit, I've made plenty of both. But don't worry, this banana pancakes recipe is.
With just a handful of pantry staples and ripe bananas. Wondrously Fluffy Vegan Banana Pancakes, incredibly easy to make with a mashed banana and a handful of pantry staples! Fluffy, grain-free pancakes that are rich in fiber + protein. You can cook Fluffy banana pancakes using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fluffy banana pancakes
- You need of ripe bananas.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of grounded cardamoms.
- It’s of grounded cinnamon.
- You need of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of melted butter/ margarine.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
I have found that by measuring the dry ingredients and then putting them through a shifter makes for fluffy pancakes. These fluffy, decadent banana pancakes are now our favorite way of using up overripe bananas! The addition of cinnamon and nutmeg really make these the perfect tasting pancake. These Fluffy Banana Pancakes taste like banana bread!
Fluffy banana pancakes instructions
- In a bowl mush 2 bananas.
- Break two eggs and separate the egg yolks from the egg whites and add the yolks on the mushed bananas.
- Beat the egg whites till it makes a form and turns cloudy and set aside.(it will take you 20,000 years to do this manually😂😂😂🤣 for those blessed with hand mixers you can use it).
- In your bowl with the yolks and mashed bananas add in all the other ingredients except the egg whites..
- When your ingredients have mixed in well add in the egg whites.
- Take a pan using low heat add in 1 teaspoon of cooking oil and take a serving spoon of the mixture to cook. Flip the pancakes once one side turn golden brown. Repeat the process to the rest.
- Once done serve them with banana toppings or a toping of your choice. Enjoy 😘 ps. I also take orders just inbox if interested.
You'll love this cinnamon-banana pancake recipe! If you want to have pancakes ready to go for a quick breakfast on the The secret to thick, fluffy pancakes is not to over mix. Drizzle in the cooled melted butter and stir. Light And Fluffy Banana Pancakes That Are Simple And So Full Of Flavor. Everyone Loves These Pancakes That Are Perfect Topped With Nutella, Chocolate Syrup Or Even Buttermilk Syrup.