Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich.
You can cook Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Prepare of pork.
- Prepare 5 lb of Boneless Boston Butt.
- You need 1 of Bottle Root beer.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1 of large onion sliced.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of Apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of regular vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare of sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Sweet baby ray's BBQ sauce.
Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich instructions
- Marinate 5 pound boston butt over night in liquids listed for pork.
- In the morning sear meat on all sides and place in crock pot with marinade and cook 8 hours..
- Take pork out and here's the fun part, pull apart removing any fat then chop onion and add to pork..
- Empty liquid from crock pot and leave half cup of juice in the pot and put pork and onions back to pot..
- Add about a cup and a half of sweet baby ray's BBQ..
- Stir in sauce and heat on low for about a half our to incorporate the flavors..
- Then make some awesome pulled pork sandwiches. I used a brioche bun and served with coleslaw and my homemade baked beans..