Mike's Sloppy Sow BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches.
You can have Mike's Sloppy Sow BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Sloppy Sow BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- It’s of ● For The Pulled Pork.
- It’s 4 lb of Boneless Pork Shoulder.
- You need 1 (2 lb) of Bottle Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Broth Or Water.
- It’s 1 of Extra Large White Onion.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 4 of large Jalapeños [wear gloves to chop].
- You need 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke [not extract! just plain ole' liquid smoke].
- You need 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 cup of Purple Onions [sliced-topper].
- Prepare 1 of Large Ciabatta Buns.
- Prepare of ● For The Optional Items.
- It’s 24 of small Pickle Slices.
- Prepare 6 of large Vlassic Pickle Spears.
- Prepare 6 cup of Cole Slaw.
- You need 1 of medium Tub Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 jar of Horseradish.
- It’s 1 bunch of Parsley [for garnish].
- It’s as needed of Thin Onion Fries.
Mike's Sloppy Sow BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches instructions
- Rinse your dethawed pork roast and trim any fat..
- Place everything [other than optional items] in a crock pot and cook 4 hours on high to 7+ hours on low or medium..
- Once cooked, drain juices in a strainer and place meat back in your crock pot. Reserve any drained juices for a kick ass French Dip Au Jus sauce for the following day! Just substitute any leftover broth for the water called for on your Au Jus packet. Listed below is my recipe for Super Easy French Dip Sandwiches. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351720-mikes-super-easy-french-dips.
- Add 1/2 bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's [more or less if you prefer] and shread meat with 2 forks. Pull any fat you may see..
- Serve atop thick Ciabatta Bread or, most any sturdy bun. Remember, your bun will need to support heavy meat, cole slaw and pickles..
- Tigers Sauce also goes great on these and what a delicious difference it makes! ♡ Three parts sour cream to one part horseradish is all it takes! Serve communal style if you'd like..