2smile Cuban sandwich. Prepare Zesty seasoning according to package. put pork in a crock pot. Cubie is a sandwich who doesn't know his roots. Follow his adventure as he chases his history and learns all about the story behind the Cuban sandwich.
To prepare Cuban sandwiches, split bread in half then layer the sandwich with mustard, cheese, pickles, ham, pork then cheese again (the cheese glues everything together). Season with salt and pepper in between the ham and pork layers. (Optional: drizzle a little of the pork braising liquid over. In this classic Cuban sandwich, roast pork is layered with ham, Swiss cheese, pickles and yellow mustard before getting grilled to golden perfection. You can have 2smile Cuban sandwich using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 2smile Cuban sandwich
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of any type of boneless pork roast/chop.
- You need 1 envelope of Zesty marinade.
- It’s 1 loaf of french bread cut into 5 pieces.
- It’s 5 slice of swiss cheese.
- It’s 5 slice of ham.
- You need 1 of mayo & mustard.
- It’s 1 bunch of sliced pickles.
A Cuban sandwich (Spanish: Sándwich cubano) is a variation of a ham and cheese sandwich that likely originated in cafes catering to Cuban workers in Tampa or Key West, two early Cuban immigrant communities in Florida centered around the cigar industry. Cuban Sandwich – also known as Cubano, is a delectable variation of grilled ham and cheese sandwich with other delicious ingredients like roasted pork all pressed and grilled for a sumptuous picnic sandwich! Learn more about this amazing Cuban Sandwich recipe! If you're serious about making great food AND serious about having a good time, welcome.
2smile Cuban sandwich step by step
- prepare Zesty seasoning according to package.put pork in a crock pot,pour marinade on top.cook on low for 6 hours..
- when pork is ready, in a pan warm up Ham slices, assemble sandwiches with one slice of cheese and Ham,a few pickles and Mayo and mustard as much or as little as you like..
- have extra napkins ready…these can get messy..Buen probecho..Enjoy :).
Try buying Cuban Bread (most Wal-Mart's have it on the bakery section). Customers have written begging us to provide them with a recipe for Cuban bread, so that they can replicate sandwiches they had in Miami. A Cuban sandwich is not much more than a gussied-up ham and cheese toastie. If using a cast iron skillet or griddle, melt. Make perfectly pressed and toasty Cuban sandwiches for a crowd in one go with this genius sheet pan technique.