Apple & Raisin Sweet/Spicy Stuff Pork Chops. Apple Card Monthly Installments is available for certain Apple products and is subject to credit. Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. New reports from the supply chain claim that Apple is readying a MacBook as its first Apple Silicon Mac, and is also going to use its own GPU in a new iMac.
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology manufacturer that sells electronics, software, and online services. The company is the world's largest information technology company, and the world's. Apple World Today provides news, reviews, and how-tos about Apple products and services, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, iCloud News, reviews, how-tos and community for the Apple consumer. You can have Apple & Raisin Sweet/Spicy Stuff Pork Chops using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple & Raisin Sweet/Spicy Stuff Pork Chops
- Prepare 1 large of pink lady apple.
- You need 3 each of handfull raisins.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sofrito.
- It’s 2 tbsp of recanto.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minc garlic.
- You need 1 packages of sazon.
- You need 2 tbsp of adobo.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Old Bay Blacken Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 small of white onion.
- It’s 2 pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of light brown sugar or 2 splenda packs.
- It’s 4 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 1/2 box of Chicken Stove Top Stuffing.
- Prepare 3 stick of celery.
- You need 1 packages of boneless lean pork chops/pork steaks.
- Prepare 1 can of drained corn.
Read the most important product reviews and follow the tech news and more. Apple has announced that it has partnered with Mariah Carey to produce a Christmas special for this holiday season.
Apple & Raisin Sweet/Spicy Stuff Pork Chops step by step
- Receipe is on top of stove, medium to low heat..
- Marinate porck chops over night with desire seasoning..
- Chop up onion, apple, celery. Place on medium heat with about 3 table spoons olive oil. Put your garlic, pepper, sofrito, recanto, salt, raisins, sazon, adobo, light brown sugar, Old Bay Blacken Seasoning and honey in the pan. Cook down until soften. Add about 1/2 cup of water and then mix in the Stove Top Stuffing until mixed. You can add a can of drained corn if you like..
- In separate bowl, put your stuffing. Stuff your pork chops like tacos and place toothpicks to hold together. Add olive oil and about 1/2 cup water, place your pork chops carefully in your pan and cook on low heat. Cover and let cook for about 30 minutes, if more water needed, just add. Depending if your chops are thin or thick, that will determine your cooking time. If you rather put in the oven, 350 same cook time depending on size of chop. Don't over cook, you don't want hard chops..