Barbequed Pulled Pork.
You can have Barbequed Pulled Pork using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Barbequed Pulled Pork
- You need 4 of lbs. boneless pork shoulder.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced in rings.
- You need 2 c. of Ketchup (24 oz. bottle).
- You need 1/2 c. of Warm water.
- It’s 1/4 c. of Apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 c. of Brown sugar, packed.
- You need 1 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Tabasco sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
Barbequed Pulled Pork instructions
- Place meat in crockpot. Add onion rings. Squeeze in three ketchup, and then pour the warm water into the bottle and shake, and then pour into crockpot. Add vinegar, Brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce and salt. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hrs., or until meat shreds easily with a fork..
- Serve over rice, or make sandwiches on rolls..