Slow Roasted Pork & Sauerkraut. A brilliant pork shoulder roast recipe from Jamie Oliver. It's a slow cooker pork roast recipe that works fabulously with pork loin, shoulder and scotch fillet, for your slow cooker, pressure cooker or oven. Easy enough for midweek yet impressive enough for.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Slow roasting and a simple spice rub bring out the flavor in this succulent, delicious pork butt roast recipe. Make dinner easy with this slow cooker roast pork recipe that basically makes itself. You can have Slow Roasted Pork & Sauerkraut using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Roasted Pork & Sauerkraut
- It’s of Any size pork roast. Can be bone in OR boneless.
- It’s of RUB- 1 TBSP each salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- It’s 4 lbs of sauerkraut.
Reviews for: Photos of Tangy Slow Cooker Pork Roast. This Slow Cooked Pork Roast is great right from the oven, and Slowly cooking a big hunk of tough, inexpensive meat is not only the best way to cook this cut of meat, it's really the only way to cook it. Slow-Roasted Pork Shoulder with Kumquats and Chiles. Using a sharp knife, make deep slashes in the skin of the pork shoulder to cut through the skin and fat layer, but not the meat.
Slow Roasted Pork & Sauerkraut step by step
- Heat oven to 250F. Mix all ingredients of rub together. Apply rub all over pork roast thoroughly. Cover and place in oven..
- Baste ever hour. The meat will make it's own juices to baste with. Picture shows basting after 1 hour..
- Picture shows basting after 2 hours..
- At the 4 hour mark move roast to a smaller roasting pan. Pour sauerkraut into every open space. Sprinkle sauerkraut with pepper..
- Cover and return to oven for an additional 1 hour..
Slow roasting keeps the meat so succulent and makes it even more flavorful. Easy ROASTED PULLED PORK (Pork Loin Pulled Pork) is moist, slightly crispy, and super savory! Try my Homemade BBQ Rub, with the low oven temperature slow-roasting secrets. How to cook pork? 🥩 That is amazing, incredibly tender pork that will almost melt in your mouth. You've got sweet meat under crispy belly of pork.