Vickys Chicken-Fried Pork Steaks, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Chicken-Fried Pork Steaks, GF DF EF SF NF using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Chicken-Fried Pork Steaks, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 4 of thin, boneless pork steaks.
- It’s 30 g of gluten-free flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of low-sodium salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sweet paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of light coconut milk.
- Prepare 50 g of dry gluten-free breadcrumbs.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of oil for frying.
Vickys Chicken-Fried Pork Steaks, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Trim the fat from the steaks, cover with clingfilm and gently flatten out with a rolling pin so they're about 1/4" in thickness.
- Mix the flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika in a shallow bowl.
- Put the breadcrumbs in another bowl and the milk on a shallow plate.
- Coat each pork steak first in the flour.
- Quickly dredge in the milk….
- Then coat well in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on a medium heat and cook the steaks for 3 – 4 minutes on each side until the crumb is golden. Add extra oil when turning.
- Serve with whatever you like – baked beans, spicy rice, chips / fries, roast potatoes and veg….