Vickys Roast Pork with Raspberry Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF. The raspberry sauce is made while the roast is in the oven. Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Succulent herbed boneless pork loin chops paired with a tangy raspberry sauce. heaven on a plate!
Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Delight the entire family by making this flavorful and healthy Pork Tenderloin with a savory balsamic Raspberry Sauce for dinner. Combining a tart or sweet fruit is sure to enhance the savory flavor of a pork tenderloin. You can cook Vickys Roast Pork with Raspberry Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Roast Pork with Raspberry Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 2 kg (4 lb) of boneless rolled pork shoulder.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried sage.
- Prepare 1 tsp of low-sodium salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of for Raspberry Sauce.
- You need 340 g of raspberries (12 ounces).
- You need 180 ml of water (3/4 cup), divided.
- Prepare 300 g of sugar (1.5 cups).
- You need 60 ml of cider vinegar (1/4 cup).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 2 of slightly rounded tbsp cornflour / cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melted sunflower spread / butter.
Easy Baked Homemade Chicken Nuggets–GF & Egg free options It's a layer of moist chocolate cake, covered in hot fudge sauce mixed with Thin Mint crumbs, mint whipped topping, and Andes Mint chips. Pork Rack with Blackberry and Onion Sauce Bring a touch of fine dining to your own kitchen with our Raspberry Jam Sauce served with roast pork.
Vickys Roast Pork with Raspberry Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Let the pork joint come to room temperature for 30 minutes before starting.
- Preheat the oven to gas 8 / 220C / 450F.
- Mix the oil, salt, pepper and sage together into a paste.
- Pat dry the pork then rub the oil mixture all over well.
- Place on a rack above a roasting tin and roast for 30 minutes at that high heat to give the crackling a good start, then turn the oven down to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and roast for a further 2 hours.
- When done, take the roast out of the oven, cover and set aside to rest while you make the sauce.
- Reserve a small handful of raspberries and put the rest in a saucepan with 120ml of the water (1/2 cup), sugar, vinegar, cloves, ginger & nutmeg and bring to the boil.
- Turn down to a simmer and let reduce for 10 minutes.
- Mix the cornstarch into the remaining 60mls (1/4 cup) water to make a slurry and stir into the sauce to thicken it further.
- Stir in the reserved raspberries, lemon juice and melted sunflower spread and it's done! Adjust to taste, you might want a splash more vinegar.
- Slice the pork and serve with the sauce. This pairs really well with my orange-honeyed sweet potato slices.
Bring a touch of fine dining to your own kitchen with our Raspberry Jam Sauce served with roast pork. This snow cake recipe starts with a rich short crust pastry bottom, raspberry jam, cake topped with icing and then coconut. EF SF NF – Vickys Asparagus with Vegan Hollandaise Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Winter Pork, Red Cabbage and Cranberries, GF DF EF Vegetable Broth, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys 'Tur-Duck-Hen' Roulade (Three Bird Roast) GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate GF DF. What do the abbreviations VE, VG, GF, DF, EF, SF, NF above chef Akis Petretzikis' recipes mean? Use them to help choose recipes that are best suited for you!