Kontosouvli in the fireplace. See great recipes for Kontosouvli in the fireplace, Kontosouvli by Katina too! Kontosouvli is a large pork souvlaki, which is traditionally slow roasted on a rod over an open charcoal pit. Place the kontosouvli on a large baking tray and add the potatoes, cut into wedges and season them with salt and pepper.
The next day, prepare your rotisserie. Season the meat with some coarse sea salt and place your Kontosouvli over the heat. Continue to slice-off meat as the Kontosouvli cooks, squeeze some lemon juice on the meat and sprinkle with dried Greek oregano. You can have Kontosouvli in the fireplace using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kontosouvli in the fireplace
- You need 2 kg of pork shoulder, boneless, in pieces suitable for kontosouvli.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of paprika.
Kontosouvli is a traditional Greek dish which is made at home as well as taverns and restaurants. Like kokoretsi, kontosouvli is traditionally eaten at Easter but it can also be enjoyed all over the year, therefore it is However it can also be cooked in an electric kitchen oven. In general, hardwoods like oak, ash, and beech are more difficult to ignite, but they last a long time. © Provided by BobVila.com, LLC The Best Wood for Fireplaces Photo: istockphoto.com. Now that you understand the basics, here's the lowdown on.
Kontosouvli in the fireplace step by step
- Start a fire in the fireplace and keep it going strong..
- Wash and strain the meat..
- Add the spices..
- Pass the meat on the spit..
- Place the spit on the rotisserie and turn it on, enjoying the warmth of the fireplace while waiting for the kontosouvli to roast!!!.
- In about an hour and a half the meat is ready to serve..
- The meat got extremely tender and I served it with french fries and a green salad and it served four people..
- The coming weekend I will try to roast a chicken and I will tell you my opinion..
In this article, we'll cover the function and design of such fireplace surrounds. This includes the materials they are made from, how to install them, and maintenance tips to keep them in good condition. We'll also go over some of the different terminology commonly used in the industry so you. Fireplace with a glass front brings in warmth along with safety. by Urban Abode. With evolving technology and changing interiors, the form of the In-wall fireplace set in a contemporary setting.