Cabbage, pork and cauliflower, with a sauce. The Best Cauliflower Cabbage Recipes on Yummly Roasted Vegan Thanksgiving Feast Platter, Abundance Bowl With Curried Cashew Sauce, Herb Roasted Vegetables With Garlic Croutons. The problem with cabbage rolls is that they are starchy and high in carbs which will definitely throw your right out of ketosis and right out of that lovely fat burning stage.
Cheesy Cauliflower Soup: Add a handful or two of your favorite shredded cheese after blending. Lean pork chops and tender cauliflower florets in a creamy and lightly sweet curry sauce are served over piping hot rice. The pork chops sauce and rice were ok but the cauliflower ruined it for my family. You can cook Cabbage, pork and cauliflower, with a sauce using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cabbage, pork and cauliflower, with a sauce
- Prepare of pork and cabbage.
- It’s 2 lb of pork shoulder bone in.
- Prepare 1 medium of head of cabbage.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 large of head of cauliflower.
- You need 1/4 tsp of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare of sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of dill weed.
- You need 14 oz of coconut milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
I expected the dish to have more kick. Pork, awash with classic Chinese flavors. Plus—and this is key—a bubbly, crispy, to-die-for crackling. Pork chops with roasted cauliflower parmesan and herb butter.
Cabbage, pork and cauliflower, with a sauce step by step
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit.
- Chop the cauliflower into small pieces, Add in a ziplock bag. Season with seasoned salt. Add melted butter. Mix well coating all the cauliflower. Roast in oven 30 minutes or till tender..
- Cut the pork shoulder into bite sized pieces. Leave some meat on the bone. In an oven safe dish, Heat oil and add pork pieces. Brown the pork. Set aside pork.
- Chop the cabbage, add to the oil the pork was browned in. Add salt and pepper. cover stirring occasionally. Cook 10 minutes..
- Add pork back to cabbage. In oven safe dish..
- Mix milk, dill weed, butter, salt, mustard, and sour cream. Add to pork and cabbage mix well. Roast 30-40 minutes. Let sit 10 minutes serve with cauliflower, hope you enjoy!.
Pork belly was so delicious with a perfectly crispy skin. Only change I made was to use Napa cabbage instead of green. Serve these pork and cabbage potstickers with my soy and vinegar dumpling sauce or sweet chili sauce! Each class was an excruciating three hours long with a few short recesses sprinkled in between. I mean, does it get any better than a pile of veggies topped with a decadent creamy cheese sauce?