Cheesy Veggie Breakfast Casserole.
You can cook Cheesy Veggie Breakfast Casserole using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Veggie Breakfast Casserole
- It’s of Italian breakfast sausage.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of cream cheese.
- It’s of onion, chopped.
- It’s of bacon, chopped.
- Prepare of zucchini, chopped small.
- It’s of yellow squash, chopped small.
- Prepare of mushrooms, chopped.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese (or blend).
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of Italian blend seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
Cheesy Veggie Breakfast Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a medium pan (or microwave), brown sausage. Drain and set aside in a bowl..
- In same pan, cook bacon until almost crisp, drain and add all veggies and onions. Cook until soft..
- If necessary drain any additional grease. Turn off heat and stir in sausage, seasonings and cream cheese until well combined..
- In a large bowl whisk eggs until well mixed. Pour into a 13×9 casserole dish sprayed well with cooking spray..
- Drop meat mixture into eggs by spoonfuls, spreading it out as you go so that it is well spread out and eggs are throughout also..
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 35 minutes..
- Uncover and sprinkle shredded cheese on top and bake an additional 15-20 minutes or until eggs are set and cheese beginning to brown..
- Let rest for about 5-10 minutes to cool. Serve with favorite toppings such as chopped tomatoes, sour cream, salsa. Enjoy!.