Grandma's potato salad. This is the BEST potato salad recipe, handed down from my grandma to my mom then to me, with This classic potato salad is the one I grew up on. It's the recipe my Grandma Mary Jane originally. It's impossible to even think about potato salad without my grandma's version immediately coming to.
I like making potato salad, it reminds me of my grandmother, so today I wanted to share with you Grandma's Potato Salad. My grandmother was from Ireland, potatoes were her thing. Place the sliced egg on top of potatoes and sprinkle with paprika and salt. You can cook Grandma's potato salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grandma's potato salad
- You need 2 cup of potatos, cooked and diced (I've used yellow flesh).
- Prepare 2 cup of green beans, cooked and cut in 1" pieces.
- Prepare 2 cup of ham, cooked and diced (I've used old fashionned smoked ham).
- Prepare 1 cup of celery, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of red radish, sliced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of old fashionned mustard.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoon of fresh basil, coarsly chopped (I've used purple basil).
- You need to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
My Grandma's famous recipe for the BEST Potato Salad handed down and oh it's good! Making Classic Potato Salad with the perfect blend potatoes to creamy sauce is the key and let me tell you. "This potato salad is just like Grandma's." Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Home > Recipes > Side Dishes > Potatoes > Grandma's Best Potato Salad Recipe. This potato salad recipe is truly one of the best recipes I have.
Grandma's potato salad instructions
- Mix all ingredients together.
It's such a crowd-pleasing classic in my book. Grandma's Potato Salad is a recipe straight from my beautiful Grandma! It's an easy side dish that is perfect for entertaining! Today would be my grandmother's birthday. How to Make Grandma's Potato Salad.