Zucchini Noodle Lasagna.
You can cook Zucchini Noodle Lasagna using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Noodle Lasagna
- Prepare 4 medium of zucchini.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 quart of spaghetti sauce, homemade or canned.
- You need 3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cottage cheese or ricotta, whichever you prefer.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
Zucchini Noodle Lasagna step by step
- Brown your hamburger in a skillet being sure to salt and pepper well..
- Meanwhile, combine cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and eggs in a bowl..
- Cut ends off of zucchini, and slice into 1/4" slices. I usually get 4 slices out of 1 zucchini..
- Once hamburger is browned, drain excess grease. Add spaghetti sauce and heat through..
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish, put 1/2 cup of sauce mixture in the bottom and spread out being sure to coat the bottom of your dish..
- Layer zucchini noodles in a single layer..
- Layer 1/3 of the meat sauce and spread out..
- Layer 1/3 of cottage cheese mixture and spread out..
- Layer 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese..
- Repeat layers until you use allending with mozzarella cheese..
- Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning..
- Bake in a 350° oven for 45 minutes or until browned and bubbly..
- Let set for at least 15 minutes before serving. It will be watery when comes out of the oven, but this time allows it to set..