Chicken Drumsticks & Daikon Radish Simmered with Ginger.
You can have Chicken Drumsticks & Daikon Radish Simmered with Ginger using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Drumsticks & Daikon Radish Simmered with Ginger
- You need 6 of Chicken Drumsticks.
- It’s 1/3 of Daikon radish.
- You need 2/3 of Carrot.
- You need 5 of to 6 Green Beans.
- It’s 1 piece of Ginger.
- It’s 500 ml of Dashi stock.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Usukuchi soy sauce (if you have it).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need of ☆Marinade☆.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 tablespoons Sake.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
Chicken Drumsticks & Daikon Radish Simmered with Ginger instructions
- Marinate the drumsticks in the ☆ ingredients for about 15 minutes..
- Cut the daikon radish into 1.5cm thick round slices. Cut the carrot into bite sized pieces by beveling. Peel and slice the ginger. Cut the green beans in half diagonally..
- Heat oil in a pot on medium heat. Add the chicken drumsticks and the ginger, and cook..
- When the chicken has begun to cook, add the daikon radish and carrot. Turn the heat to low and quickly stir-fry while coating with the oil..
- Add the dashi stock to Step 3 and boil with high heat. Remove the scum..
- Add the soy sauce, sake, and mirin. Taste it and add salt as necessary to season..
- Cover with a lid directly placed on the food, lower the heat to medium-low and let simmer for 15-20 minutes. Add the green beans and simmer for another 3-4 minutes..
- Arrange on a dish and it's done!.