Stir Fried Vegies.
You can cook Stir Fried Vegies using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Vegies
- It’s 1 cup of Broccli florets.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Red,Green,Yellow Capsicum in cubes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Baby Corn.
- It’s 2 of Carrots medium.
- Prepare 2 of Spring Onion.
- Prepare 6-7 of String beans or Snow peas.
- You need 4-5 of Red Radish.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Ginger Julians.
- Prepare of To make sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of White pepper.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Cornflour.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Water.
Stir Fried Vegies instructions
- Prepare vegetables.cut broccli in florets, carrot & string beans diagonaly,capsicum in cubes,baby corn & red radish in slices.You can use broccli stems as well by cutting soft part in slices.wash & keep aside..
- Make sauce in bowl.mix salt,white black pepper, sugar,oyster sauce, apple cider vinegar in a bowl. Add cornflour slurry to it, mix well.keep aside..
- Boil water in pot with little salt. Add broccli florets in boiling water for 3-5 minutes to blanch them.strain them, keep aside. If u like ucan blanch other vegies too..
- Add oil in wok. Add chop garlic cloves.stir fry at high heat for a minute.when it's colour is changing, add ginger julians & white part of spring onion cut diagonally.stir fry over high heat for a minute. Take out big chunks of onion from wok. Add sauce & fry in wok over medium flame.sauce begins to thickened in no time.you can adjust consistancy by adding little or no water..
- When sauce is glossy add carrots, string beans, brocli, capsicum, corn, red radish & stir fry at high heat for 2-3 minutes.frying with spoon continuly.over frying will turn vegies soggy & they loose colours as well. Turn off heat in maximum 5 minutes..
- Garnish with spring onions & ginger julians. Stir fry vegies go best with steamed rice or boil rice yet try them with my garlic fried rice or prawn noodles or shrimp dumplings & enjoy with cookpad..