Phulkopir Data Chorchori/ Cauliflower Stalk Curry.
You can have Phulkopir Data Chorchori/ Cauliflower Stalk Curry using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Phulkopir Data Chorchori/ Cauliflower Stalk Curry
- You need 1/2 cup of cubed radish.
- Prepare 1 of potato cubed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of broad beans (shim).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped string beans.
- It’s 7-8 pieces of eggplant cubed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- It’s 4-5 of cauliflower florets chopped.
- You need 4-5 of cauliflower stems sliced thinly.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mustard paste.
- It’s 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paanch phoron.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2.5 tbsp of mustard oil.
Phulkopir Data Chorchori/ Cauliflower Stalk Curry step by step
- Steam or pressure cook potato and radish.It should not be overcooked.Parboil broad beans and string beans.Heat 2 tbsp oil and fry cauliflower,then brinjal(eggplant).Other vegetables like cubed and steamed pumpkin,ridge gourd and fried lentil dumplings(bori) may be added.Slice into thin strips cauliflower stems and steam them with little salt..
- In the remaining oil sprinkle paanch phoron(kalonji,sauf,methi,radhuni, mustard)and toss all vegetables.Make a paste of mustard with 1 green chilli.Set aside.Add turmeric,red chilli powder;salt and sugar to taste to the vegetables.If using lentil bori fry them and set aside.As the vegetables are steamed it won't take a longtime to cook.Add the lentil bori,if using and vegetable stock if any and 1/2 cup water and cook. Add mustard paste and 1/2 tbsp mustard oil and toss..
- Sprinkle chopped coriander and 1 green chilli.Cover and let it stand for 5 minutes.Serve hot as a side dish with dal and rice..