Catfish vegetable stir fry. Learn how to make Catfish and Vegetable Stir-Fry & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Remove from heat and stir in scallions. Heat the reserved oil in a wok.
Garnish this Stir-fry Catfish Recipe with sesame seeds and serve with a side of white rice. (Chef Lucia Watson photo). Serve this stir fry with rice noodles or steamed rice. Make sure to prep all your vegetables and measure out all the ingredients before you start stir frying so that you can add ingredients to the wok without delay. You can have Catfish vegetable stir fry using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Catfish vegetable stir fry
- Prepare of Catfish washed,seasoned marinated and grilled.
- Prepare of Radish red and white 3 medium size each and diced.
- It’s of Cabbage medium or 1/2 of big size cut.
- It’s of Carrot 4-5 medium size diced.
- You need of Brown sugar.
- You need of Seasonings,curry and pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Green beans, onions diced.
- It’s of Cayenne chilli red and green.
- It’s of Ginger and garlic paste.
Stir-fry garlic until fragrant and add in the fish and the rest of the vegetables followed by the seasoning ingredients. Stir fries with fish sauce should be seasoned with herbs and flavorings characteristic of Southeast Asian cuisine, such as Thai basil, cilantro and lime. Heat the vegetable oil in your wok. Place a small piece of onion or garlic in the oil; if it hisses gently, the oil is the right temperature.
Catfish vegetable stir fry instructions
- After cutting, dicing and washing all vegetables allow the water to drain.
- Put 2 Tbsp of coconut oil in a pan,add ginger and garlic paste,add onions and cayenne chilli.
- Stirfry on medium heat add seasonings and then carrots,radish green beans and salt to taste last cabbage and grilled cat fish allow to simmer for 5minute..
- Enjoy with rice,pasta or couscous.
This speedy veggie stir-fry is super easy to make, packed with vegetables and full of flavour. Feel free to swap in veg you need to use up quickly. Take care to not brown the vegetables. Stir-fry chunks of firm tofu and serve over noodles and canned pineapple pieces for a budget-friendly homemade Chinese inspired dinner. An easy vegetable stir fry with a mild, sweet chilli flavour that kids will love.