Shredded Hawaiian Chicken – Crockpot Recipe. Rao's will take your Chicken Cacciatore to the next level with our Roasted Garlic Sauce. We make our sauces slowly so you can make delicious meals fast. Grab a recipe and try now!
Follow the recipe and serve the chicken in a chard wrap—or feel free to serve it however you wish: on a bed of greens, on top of a sweet potato, or over cauliflower rice. Get ready for this delicious Hawaiian Bbq Chicken Recipe that you can make in the slow cooker. And your whole family will love it. You can have Shredded Hawaiian Chicken – Crockpot Recipe using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shredded Hawaiian Chicken – Crockpot Recipe
- Prepare 2 of lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 3 large breasts).
- You need 1 1/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of lime juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of sriracha (use more for more spice).
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp. of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of black ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- It’s of Suggested for serving :.
- You need of ·King's Hawaiian Burger Rolls.
- It’s of ·Pineapple rings.
- You need of or.
- Prepare of ·Jasmine or Basmati Rice OR Quinoa.
- Prepare of ·Sesamee Seeds.
- Prepare of ·Scallions.
- You need of ·Diced Onion.
Shredded Barbeque Chicken Easy Hawaiian Bbq Chicken. You can serve this Slow Cooker Hawaiian Bbq Chicken up for a party. Great recipe for Shredded Hawaiian Chicken – Crockpot Recipe. I wanted sweet, but tangy pulled chicken sandwiches for dinner, but couldn't find a recipe that really caught my eye.
Shredded Hawaiian Chicken – Crockpot Recipe step by step
- Start by trimming the fat off of the chicken breasts. Lightly grease the slow cooker and place the breasts down in the bottom..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients EXCEPT for the cold water and cornstarch..
- Pour the pineapple mixture over the chicken breasts..
- Set the slow cooker to low for 6-7 hours (or high for 3-4) depending on how long you'd like to have it cooking..
- Once the cook time is up, take the chicken breasts out of the slow cooker and let them rest on a cutting board for about 5 minutes. The chicken should be very tender and falling apart. Then using 2 forks or your fingers, shred the chicken. Once shredded, set aside..
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the cold water and the cornstarch. Carefully transfer the liquid from the crockpot to a medium saucepan. Whisk in the cornstarch slurry and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has thickened (should reach a syrupy consistency)… this will only take a few minutes..
- Toss the shredded chicken in the thickened pineapple sauce and stir to coat it all. Serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers..
- For serving, we used toasted King's Hawaiian Burger Rolls and topped with melted provolone cheese and pineapple rings. Then used whatever additional toppings we wanted (lettuce, tomatoes, onion, etc…)..
- This chicken is also pretty tasty served over rice or quinoa, sprinkled with diced pineapple, diced onions, sesamee seeds and scallions –>.
Once I picked pineapple as my base taste, I just started adding ingredients and tasting as I added them. Shredded Hawaiian Chicken – Crockpot Recipe step by step. Start by trimming the fat off of the chicken breasts. Lightly grease the slow cooker and place the breasts down in the bottom. In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients EXCEPT for the cold water and cornstarch.