Hearty Pork Miso Soup.
You can cook Hearty Pork Miso Soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hearty Pork Miso Soup
- Prepare 100 grams of Pork belly, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 small of piece Ginger.
- Prepare 100 grams of Daikon radish.
- It’s 200 grams of Japanese vegetable mix (lotus roots, bamboo shoots. burdock root, carrot, shitake mushrooms and green beans).
- You need 1/2 of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 3 of heaped tablespoons Miso with dashi stock.
- It’s 1 of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame oil.
Hearty Pork Miso Soup step by step
- Cut the pork into 2 – 3 cm lengths. Slice the ginger thinly. Defrost the Japanese-style vegetable mix and cut roughly. Cut the daikon radish roughly. Cut the konnyaku by hand roughly. Slice the Japanese leek..
- Fry the pork with the ginger and sesame oil..
- Add the daikon, konnyaku and 600 ml of water. Bring to the boil and skim off the scum. Cook over a medium heat for about 10 minutes..
- Add the miso..
- Add all the ingredients apart from the Japanese leek and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add the Japanese leek at the end. Add some sugar, bring to the boil quickly and it's done..