Devilled Eggs (diet version!). This Keto Deviled Eggs recipe is so delicious and is perfect for a group or your family gathering. This signature appetizer dish is also paleo-friendly and ready in no time. Eggs are high in protein and low in carbs.
Here's my best deviled egg recipe! Deviled eggs win as a healthy snacks or appetizer. They're easy to make, only have a handful of ingredients and most people love them. You can have Devilled Eggs (diet version!) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Devilled Eggs (diet version!)
- Prepare 8 of eggs hard-boiled.
- You need 100 g of lettuce (shredded).
- You need 2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Greek yogurt low-fat (2%) plain ..
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard.
- You need ½ teaspoon of white pepper ground.
- Prepare of Paprika sprinkler.
I made this deviled eggs for my hubby go to snacks, one of the snackie he can have while undergoing Atkins diet which is a weight lost plan for him. You can't resist deviled eggs at a picnic or potluck event. These delicious snacks found a healthier recipe, so you don't have to feel guilty for enjoying them. No picnic would be complete with out these little devils.
Devilled Eggs (diet version!) instructions
- Peel the eggs and cut them lengthwise in half. Carefully scoop out the yolks andset aside in a mixing bowl. Use a fork to mash the yolks..
- Add the mustard, yoghurt and vinegar and fork through to combine..
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the egg whites..
- Garnish with paprika and chill in a refrigerator before serving with the shredded lettuce..
Learn how to make deviled eggs with this classic deviled egg recipe that is always a crowd fave. Options below for how to make yours with either mayo or Greek yogurt, plus lots of ideas for fun add-ins! The perfect appetizers and picnic food, deviled eggs are also super easy to make. Here's how to make deviled eggs, from basic to super creative versions. Learn how to make classic deviled eggs so you can then come up with creative versions to impress your dinner or picnic guests.