Unbelievably Cheap & Easy Homemade Rice Flour.
You can cook Unbelievably Cheap & Easy Homemade Rice Flour using 1 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Unbelievably Cheap & Easy Homemade Rice Flour
- You need 180 ml of Uncooked white rice.
Unbelievably Cheap & Easy Homemade Rice Flour instructions
- Rinse the rice well, until the water runs clear. Soak in plenty of water for 3 to 4 hours..
- Thoroughly drain off the water. Spread out on a sieve or paper for about 1 hour to dry..
- Spread the rice out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake in a preheated 200°C oven for 10 to 15 minutes until bone-dry. You can toast it in a frying pan instead if you prefer..
- Once the rice is completely dry and crispy, let it fully cool on the baking sheet. When it's cool, if you can crush it easily with your fingers, it's done!.
- If you are not using an oven: Leave to dry in a well ventilated location for 1/2 a day to a full day, until you can crush it easily with your fingers..
- When the rice is completely cooled, pulverize it in a food processor, or grind it up in a grinding bowl until it turns into a powder..
- Sift the powder with a sieve. Grind up the remaining coarse bits of rice again in a processor or with a pestle and mortar. This should give you a fine, powdery rice flour!.
- "Bread Machine Rice Flour Financiers" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144670-made-in-a-bread-machine-rice-flour-financiers.