Easy Pork butt roast.
You can cook Easy Pork butt roast using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Pork butt roast
- You need 2 lb of Pork roast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of seasoned salt like Lawry's, McCormick or my faves Watkins or Old Honey Barn Kentucky country flavored.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
Easy Pork butt roast step by step
- Start with a good roast. Set your oven temperature at 350. The length of time will be up to the size of your roast. If you use a thermometer, then you can gage the roast. For a rare roast 150°, for medium 160°, for well done 170°.
- Put all ingredients together. Marinate for 1 hour in a Ziploc baggie. You can marinate over night too..
- I like to roast in a open roasting/broil pan. Meat thermometer at 170°.