Crock pot pork shoulder butt roast. Whether you call it pork butt, Boston butt or shoulder roast, pork roasts are among the most economical and flavorful roasts around, especially when you make a pork butt in a Crock-Pot. Pork butt roast has nothing to do with the rear end of a pig, but actually comes from the shoulder. Found this pork shoulder butt roast on sale, so it was time to get a bottle of coca-cola & veggies.
For this crowd-pleasing recipe, pork shoulder is cooked to perfection in the crock pot with your favorite Remove roast and discard the fat and juices. Chop or shred the pork and then return the meat to the. Crock Pot Sauerkraut and Pork Shoulder RoastGenius Kitchen. You can cook Crock pot pork shoulder butt roast using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot pork shoulder butt roast
- Prepare of Boneless half butt roast.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne.
- Prepare of 1/4 of teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare of 1 Tbsp Lawry's seasoned salt.
- It’s of 2 tablespoons paprika.
- It’s of 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
- You need of 1/2 tablespoon garlic salt.
- Prepare of 1/2 tablespoon onion powder.
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare of 2 tablespoons mustard.
- You need of 5 tablespoons apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of 3 tablespoons liquid smoke.
- You need of 3 tablespoons Worcestershire.
Pork Shoulder Roast with Garlic and Herb Aioli for Pressure CookerCarlotta Lund's Culinary Concerto. Keywords: balsamic pork roast, crock pot pork roast, pork shoulder roast crock pot, pork shoulder roast recipe, slow cooker pork roast. Has anyone made this recipe in an electric roaster? I am making a large pork roast so it won't fit in my crock pot.
Crock pot pork shoulder butt roast instructions
- Get pork butt spread the mustard all over then add your dry ingredients all over the pork butt put pork butt in Crock-Pot add your wet ingredients cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours if it is tied up leave it tied up.
- Mix all dry ingredients together put in bag.
Set the meat on a rack set into a roasting pan. This Crock Pot Pork Roast is tender and delicious with very little work. The pork falls apart from being slow cooked and each bite is so flavorful. Crock Pot Pork Butt Roast Recipe – Food.com. This recipe came from the recipe book that came with my rival crock pot.