Easy veggie quiche. How to make an EASY VEGGIE QUICHE This is an easy recipe for vegan quiche. Most of the veggies were homegrown but you can of course buy them in the store to. I used the veggies I happened to have ready in the garden that day, zucchini (shredded), cherry tomatoes (halved), and jalapenos (sliced).
I think I liked this recipe better than my typical quiche recipes that have literally cups of cheese thrown in!! This Easy Vegan Quiche is perfect for Sunday brunch or holiday breakfasts! The crust is made with wholesome ingredients and the filling is customizable. You can have Easy veggie quiche using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy veggie quiche
- You need of crust.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of filling.
- You need of chopped onion.
- It’s of chopped potato.
- Prepare of chopped broccoli.
- You need of chopped spinach.
- You need of chopped/ minced garlic.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need of salt&pepper/whatever seasoning.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of cheese of your choice.
- You need of softened cream cheese.
Sausage & Veggie Quiche. featured in Homemade Brunch For Two. We've curated a bunch of recipes & tips to make cooking easier for you during this time! Vegan quiche with a gluten-free pie crust. This wholesome vegan quiche is packed with healthy vegetables, and a decadent pie crust- yet the recipe is entirely egg-free, dairy-free, and even soy-free.
Easy veggie quiche instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- To make crust sift together flour, sugar, and salt in pie dish..
- Combine oil and milk and pour into dry mixture. Mix with fork until combined then press into the dish and up sides. Take a fork and poke a bunch of tiny holes into the crust..
- Melt butter with oil in frying pan..
- Add onion and saute for a minute then add other veggies and seasonings and cover..
- Stir every few minutes and cook until potatoes are tender/ not too soft. Remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes..
- In seperate bowl beat eggs, cream cheese, and cheese..
- Pour frying pan mixture into pie crust. Pour egg mixture on top..
- Bake for about 40 minutes..
My Quick & Easy crustless vegetable quiche has a soft custard and tender vegetables with swiss A light, veggie filled egg custard that's full of flavor! Skip the traditional crust for a healthier weekend treat. Quiche is an easy, delicious meal for any time of day. It comes together in just five minutes and bakes for an hour, leaving you time to prep a quick. Veggie Quiche: Vegetarian quiche with a kick of flavors that will have your friends and family begging for more.