Poked Pork Roast.
You can have Poked Pork Roast using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Poked Pork Roast
- Prepare 4 pound of pork shoulder roast.
- You need 1-1/4 cup of green olives stuffed with pimentos.
- You need 1-1/4 pound of carrots split.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of potatoes, 3 large ones rough cut.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 stalks of celery washed and chopped.
- It’s 1-1/4 cup of orange juice with pulp.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Poked Pork Roast instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut slits into roast. Split the carrots to fit the slits. Poke the carrots and olives into the slits. Cut carrots off even with surface of the surface of pork..
- Add salt, garlic and rest of the olives, potatoes, and carrots..
- Add the chopped celery and paprika..
- Add orange juice..
- Roast in oven covered for 1-1/2 hours then add water.
- Roast for one more hour. Let rest 10 minutes..
- Slice and serve.
- I hope you enjoy!.