Instant Pot Pork Carnitas. This Instant Pot Carnitas recipe is quick and easy to make in the pressure cooker, perfectly crispy and juicy, and so delicious! After years and years of making my go-to crispy pork carnitas recipe in the slow cooker — letting the pork slowly and steadily simmer all day long until it is perfectly tender and. The BEST Instant Pot Pork Carnitas are easy to make at home with your electric pressure cooker.
I trimmed the fat off the shoulder, but there was more than enough juice. Instant Pot Carnitas are crispy and juicy Mexican pulled pork tacos made healthy in pressure cooker. With quick pickled onions that are to-die-for! You can cook Instant Pot Pork Carnitas using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Pork Carnitas
- It’s 2 1/2 lbs of boneless pork shoulder (Boston butt).
- It’s 2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare to taste of black pepper.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 packet of sazon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 3 of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (or 3 tbsp pureed.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dry adobo seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
Oh, these Instant Pot Pork Carnitas were GOOD! You can taste citrusy-garlic-y-spicy juices with every crisp pork taco bite. A total disaster to eat but finger. Instant Pot Pork Carnitas – There's nothing better (or easier!) than making perfectly shredded, juicy, tender pork carnitas right in your pressure Is there anything better than super tender, perfectly shredded, juicy pork carnitas?
Instant Pot Pork Carnitas instructions
- Season pork shoulder with pepper and salt, then sear in instant pot with saute function until browned on all sides.
- Allow meat to cool, then use a sharp knife to cut into meat and insert slivers of garlic throughout.
- Combine cumin, sazon, oregano, dry adobo seasoning, and garlic powder, and rub into meat on all sides.
- Add chicken broth, bay leaves, and Chipotle peppers to the pot. Cook using the meat function on high pressure for 45 minutes..
It's so stinking good, and you can serve them in any. Delicious Mexican pork made in the Instant Pot (pressure cooker) for tacos, burrito bowls, taco salads and more (also great with cilantro lime rice)! I haven't made my Slow Cooker Mexican Pork Carnitas in a while and they are going on this week's meal plan so I tested it out and it turned out juicy and. Heat an Instant Pot or electric pressure cooker on the Sauté setting. Spread the carnitas into an even layer.