Mike's EZ Pulled Meat Sandwiches.
You can cook Mike's EZ Pulled Meat Sandwiches using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Pulled Meat Sandwiches
- It’s of Pulled Beef Or Pork.
- Prepare 2 lb of Beef Or Pork Roast.
- You need 2 box of 32 oz Beef Broth [with sodium].
- You need 2 tsp of GOYA Seasoning [or 1/4 tsp each: Garlic Powder – Onion Powder – Cumin – Salt – Oregeno – Pepper].
- Prepare 1 large of Bottle Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [as needed].
- It’s of Additions.
- You need 1 packages of Fresh White Buns [your choice].
- It’s of Chilled Sour Pickle Rounds.
- You need of Chilled Sliced White Onions.
Mike's EZ Pulled Meat Sandwiches instructions
- This specific GOYA Seasoning is excellent and is very easy on a busy Chef! Make it a staple in your kitchen!.
- Add 2 boxes beef broth [you may need more] and seasoning[s] to a thick bottom pot with lid. Add roast [fresh or even fully frozen] and simmer for several hours. Or, until roast is easily pulled apart. Flip roast once during simmer. Add additional broth or water as needed for a long simmer..
- Pull roast from broth. Allow to cool just slightly and shread meat with 2 forks. Pull any fat. Drain meat well in a strainer..
- Place shreadded meat in a bowl and add BBQ sauce as desired. Mix well. You can make these sandwiches as wet, or, as dry as you'd like. If serving on the dry side, offer additional BBQ sauce on the side for your guests..
- Serve on fresh white buns of your choosing. Plate with sour pickle rounds and sliced onions..
- I'll usually refrigerate the remaining broth for the following day and make an excellent Au Jus sauce for my easy French Dips. Attached below is my recipe for that. Enjoy your Summer! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351720-mikes-super-easy-french-dips.