Spinach Artichoke Quiche. Spinach and Artichoke Quiche Cancel reply. › Spinach and Artichoke Quiche. This Spinach and Artichoke Quiche from Delish.com will put all other quiches to shame. Poke bottom of crust all over with a fork then scatter spinach, artichoke, and cheddar over the crust.
DIRECTIONS Add spinach and sauté until wilted. Add chopped artichokes, pine nuts, seasonings and remove from heat. Spinach and artichokes are just kind of made for each other. (Like, um, Merill and Maks in this The good news about this spinach and artichoke quiche recipe, though, is that it literally just takes a few. You can have Spinach Artichoke Quiche using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Artichoke Quiche
- You need of quiche.
- You need 1 of 9" deep dish pie crust, freshly made or frozen.
- You need 1 of 13.75 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained.
- It’s 9 oz of bag of frozen spinach leaves, thawed and all excess water squeezed out, 2/3 of a one pound bag.
- It’s 1 cup of half and half.
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of asiago cheese, grated.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of hot sauce, I use sriracha.
In this video I will show you how to make quiche! It's buttery with a shortbread-like texture. I also made two types of. We loaded our quiche with spinach, mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, and artichokes, but the options are endless.
Spinach Artichoke Quiche step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- In a large bowl beat eggs,, half and half, salt, pepper and hot sauce..
- After you have drained the artichokes, finely chop them..
- Add artichokes, drained spinach and cheeses. Fold into mix..
- Pour into prepared pie crust..
- Place quiche on a baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown..
- Let cool 15 minutes before slicing..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
- NOTE, THIS RECIPE MAKES ONE FULL DEEP DISH OR TWO REGULAR SIZED QUICHES..
Chris and his Benedict or me with this Easy Vegan Spinach & Artichoke Quiche? Instead of a bechamel sauce, I made a traditional quiche base of eggs, milk and cream – then I added the good stuff. Cook, stirring, until the spinach is wilted and the skillet is When the quiche is almost done, add the salad mix to the bowl and toss with the vinaigrette. This gluten-free, grain-free, paleo-friendly spinach artichoke quiche is loaded with healthy greens and savory flavor. There are two times of year that are brutal in the.