Easy delicious pot roast. A pot roast that can cook all day long in your crockpot so all that's left to do is picking up that bottle of wine to serve. The pot roast comes out unbelievably Great recipe, easy to prepare and follow. All Reviews for Marie's Easy Slow Cooker Pot Roast.
Quick and easy for a great healthy weeknight dinner. Make a delicious Pot Roast in the Instant Pot, that's what. This is the best part about Instant Pot Recipes–super fast, and tender meat, but only if you. You can have Easy delicious pot roast using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy delicious pot roast
- Prepare 1 of pork roast (mine was almost 4lbs so i only used half).
- Prepare 1 of unseasoned meat tenderizer.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of dry ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of brown gravy.
- Prepare 2 large of carrots peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 medium of sweet onion.
- It’s 1 medium of red potato chopped.
- You need 1 medium of russet potato chopped.
I always use the same easy Paleo pot roast slow cooker recipe because it is easy and delicious! I am a big fan of using my crock pot and it's also a pretty inexpensive meal if you get your meat on sale. This easy pot roast seasoning was developed out of a need for a great seasoning that we could grab and slather on a big chuck roast! Pot roast meals tend to be richer and more filling so we like to pair our pot roast recipes with lighter and delicious sides.
Easy delicious pot roast step by step
- Put roast in crock pot and sprinkle tenderizer on all sides. Season with the garlic powder, ranch seasoning, and pepper..
- Rinse your veggies then peel/ chop the carrots. Next chop both potatoes and the onion. Place veggies all around the roast in the crock pot..
- Mix up your gravy and pour over meat and veggies. Put lid on and cook on high for about 6 hours. ****( I flipped mine over halfway through cooking time and added Extra seasonings.) You can cook on low throughout the day if you like but I didn't start mine until the middle of the day. It probably didn't.need to cook as long as it did but still it turned.out delicious.:) hope you enjoy! !.
Jump to the Easy Instant Pot Pot Roast Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. Pot roast is more of a method than a specific cut of meat. To make it, sear a large cut of beef until browned on all Subscribe to our newsletter with easy, delicious, and fresh recipes and receive our eCookbook with. Making a pot roast in your instant pot is the easiest way to do it. Here's how to make sure your result is fall-apart tender meat, potatoes, and carrots.