Bacon And Spinach Crustless Quiche. Remove bacon from oven, and place on a paper-towel lined plate to drain. Stir together eggs, salt, pepper & heavy whipping cream in a medium bowl. Add in cheese, onion/spinach mixture, and bacon.
And, it's made with bacon – BONUS! I'm a huge fan of brunch. There's no other meal where it's acceptable to have shrimp cocktail, waffles and dessert. You can cook Bacon And Spinach Crustless Quiche using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon And Spinach Crustless Quiche
- You need of Jumbo eggs.
- It’s of Bacon (about 150 grams).
- It’s of Fresh button mushrooms.
- You need of Finely Chopped spinach.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Cubes feta cheese.
- Prepare of Grated Cheddar cheese.
- You need of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Finely chopped French chives.
- Prepare of Finely chopped parsley.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Roughly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Baking powder.
I've been making this low carb crustless quiche for several years now. It's based on the original Dr. Atkin's Spinach Quiche, except that I've changed the recipe per my tastes. Spread the spinach and bacon out in the prepared pie pan.
Bacon And Spinach Crustless Quiche step by step
- Preheat oven to 150°F C. In a pan fry bacon until crisp. Remove from pan. Set aside. In in bacon fat fry chopped onion, mushrooms. Add spinach to the pan. Cook on medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from heat. Cut bacon into small pieces and add to the pan. Spray a tart dish with spray and cook or similar to avoid sticking. If you don't have a spray rub with a bit of butter. Transfer mixture from pan into dish. Crumble the feta into the mixture. Sprinkle the herbs over the mixture and sprinkle in the Parmesan and 1 cup of cheddar. Beat the egg salt, pepper, baking powder and milk together well and pour over the mixture. Prickle the remaining cheddar over the top evenly. Bake in the middle of the oven for 1 hour. Serve hot with a nice bread or green salad.
Pour the egg mixture over top and sprinkle with the cheese and chives. Dairy: milk, eggs, Parmesan cheese and shredded cheese like cheddar, swiss, asiago, goat or feta. The ingredients in this flavorful spinach quiche include Cheddar cheese, bacon, and seasonings. Serve this quiche with a cup of soup , baked beans , or a simple tossed salad for a fabulous lunch, brunch, or evening meal. In a large skillet, saute onion and mushrooms in oil until tender.