Easy slow cooker pork and vegetables. This slow cooker pork roast is fall off the bone delicious and all you have to do is throw everything in the slow cooker and you're golden. Remove meat and vegetables from the. Pulled pork is easy to make and requires only a little prep time.
We just like the taste of it, with the other delicious vegetables. Slice the pork and serve with the vegetables and the sauce. Slow Cooker Pork Chops. (Image credit: Emma Christensen). You can cook Easy slow cooker pork and vegetables using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy slow cooker pork and vegetables
- Prepare 6 lb of Bone in Pork shoulder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 cup of vegetables (celery, carrots, bell pepper, onions).
- You need 1 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of wheat beer.
Pork chops are so quick and easy to make in the oven, so why bother making them in the slow cooker? The pork chops cook on top of a layer of vegetables, which get basted in the juices from the chops and wind up incredibly flavorful. Succulent slow-cooked pork and vegetables make a simple, hearty supper for four. Place pork chops in slow cooker; top with carrots, potatoes and onion.
Easy slow cooker pork and vegetables step by step
- Mix spices..
- Chop vegetables..
- Add spices to meat..
- Pour in vegetables, water and beer (optional.).
- Cover and put on low for at least 6 hours or more, until meat falls easily off the bone..
- Very tender and juicy at 10 hours on low:.
- Yielded enough for two meals and great pork veggie stock for soups..
Quick and easy: Slow cookers make cooking healthy meals simple. You simply put the ingredients into the cooker and set it to cook, it then slowly cooks the meal – either on a low heat Slow cooker recipes are also normally packed full of vegetables and pulses, which is a great way of getting the. Super-easy slow cooked pork tenderloin with sauerkraut and potatoes. Use a slow cooker liner for effortless cleanup. This is also good served with mashed potatoes if you don't want to use the whole baby ones.