Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos. This Hawaiian BBQ pork is made easy by using a slow cooker, then wrapped up in crispy wonton taco shells and drizzled with a heavenly BBQ sauce! These Hawaiian BBQ pork tacos are sweet and saucy with an attitude… absolutely delicious! Let the slow cooker do most of the work for you and try.
They are the perfect combination of tangy and sweet with a pineapple barbecue sauce that will rock your world!!! Fully loaded, they are the perfect anytime sandwich. Be warned- this pork is pretty sweet, but so delicious! You can cook Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos
- You need 1 lb of pork roast.
- Prepare 4 tsp of liquid smoke.
- It’s 2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 2 cup of broccoli slaw.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of pineapple juice.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ginger, minced.
Serve it on King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls or eat it on it's own. I guarantee you will love it! This BBQ pork wonton taco recipe makes a low prep week night meal or a tasty appetizer for a party. Slow Cooker Appetizers Slow Cooker Recipes Cooking Recipes Grilling Recipes Grilling Ideas Think Food I Love Food Appetizers For Party Appetizer Recipes.
Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos instructions
- Place pork roast in slow cooker. Rub with sea salt, pour liquid smoke over the pork. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours..
- 30 minutes before serving, shred pork with 2 forks..
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay wontons on flat surface. Fill a small glass of water. Spoon a tablespoon of shredded pork into the center of each wonton. Top with some broccoli slaw and red onion..
- Wet your fingertips in the water, pinch 2 opposite corners of the wontons together to seal. If they aren't sealing well, then fold them over like in picture. Place tacos on baking sheet, spray liberally with cooking spray. Bake for 10-15 minutes..
- While tacos are baking, combine sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until boiling, then reduce to simmer. Wisk as it thickens..
- Remove wontons from the oven when golden brown. Drizzle tacos with sauce. Chop cilantro to garnish. Enjoy!.
Pork chops covered in sweet and savory barbeque sauce is all you need for this meal! This is a good basic recipe. My family really enjoyed the Zesty Slow Cooker Chicken BBQ recipe by Zanne Peters from this website which had these. This slow cooker Hawaiian version is extra delicious with pineapples. Remove the pork from the slow cooker, place in a large mixing bowl and use two forks to shred the meat, then cover in barbecue sauce.