Enchilada Casserole. LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. Keto enchilada casserole has all the wonderful flavors of enchiladas, without the extra carbs and gluten!
The Layers Of Tortillas, Ground Beef, Beans, Corn, And Cheese. Enchilada Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This recipe is a great way to make enchiladas with out the tedious task of rolling the tortillas. You can cook Enchilada Casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Enchilada Casserole
- Prepare 1 of 2-3 lb Pork Roast.
- It’s 1 small of Onion (Chopped).
- You need 1 packages of Onion Soup Mix.
- It’s 1 packages of Taco Seasoning.
- It’s 1 packages of Corn Tortillas.
- Prepare 2 can of Enchinada Sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of Mexican Cheese Mix.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn (drained).
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
Some call this dish "Mexican Lasagna". Enchilada Casserole is such a classic. I've seen a million different interpretations of this dish over What's In Vegetable Enchilada Casserole? For this version of enchilada casserole, I began with a.
Enchilada Casserole step by step
- Mix onion soup mix, taco seasoning and water together. Put pork roast in slow cooker, pour seasoned mix over roast and slow cook for 8-10 hours..
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- When roast is almost done melt butter in frying pan then add onions. Cook until carmelized stirring frequently..
- Take roast out and shred. Add onions, enchilada sauce and can of corn. Mix together.
- in a 9 x 13in baking dish put in a small amount of the mixture and spread around. Layer tortillas. cover with mixture then cheese and repeat until all mixture is gone..
- Bake for 25 minutes. Take out and let sit 5 minutes..
This chicken enchilada casserole is creamy cheesy perfection and it's so easy to throw together But, who has time to be rolling enchiladas the time? This enchilada casserole is way easier than. This delicious chicken enchilada casserole recipe is made with sour cream, diced chicken, mushrooms, peppers, tortillas, cheese, and seasonings. Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – A lightened-up, healthy enchilada bake that you can enjoy guilt-free, chockfull of quinoa, black beans and cheesy goodness! This hearty casserole is easier to make than enchiladas since you don't need to roll tortillas or make a separate sauce.