Simple Pork Roast Cutlet Steak.
You can have Simple Pork Roast Cutlet Steak using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Pork Roast Cutlet Steak
- You need 4 of Pork roast cutlet (cut the tendons with a knife).
- Prepare 1 of enough to season the meat ◆Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of enough to cover the meat ◆White flour.
- You need 30 ml of □Soy sauce.
- You need 30 ml of □Sake.
- Prepare 30 ml of □Mirin.
- Prepare 100 ml of □Water (80 to 90 ml for a stronger flavor).
Simple Pork Roast Cutlet Steak instructions
- Cut the tendons of the pork roast with a knife. (Cut about 5 places into the fat, use the tip of the knife to punch holes in the meat, and cut the tendons.).
- Flavor both sides of the pork roast with salt and pepper..
- Put a suitable amount of flour in a plastic bag. Put the salt and peppered meat in one at a time and shake to cover both sides with flour..
- Put a suitable amount of oil in a frying pan and cook the meat on high heat until golden brown (short cooking times helps keep the meat from becoming too tough)..
- Wipe fat from the meat with a paper towel. While the meat is cooking, combine the □ ingredients (medium heat) in the pan..
- Close with a lid and let simmer (be careful not to burn). If the meat is cooked through, then it's complete..