Beer-battered pork popcorn served with sticky rice and sweet chilli sauce, on little gem. Add the remaining sauce ingredients and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sauce starts to follow the Put the finishing touches on your masterpiece by using a pastry brush to paint the sauce on to the surface Serve with thinly sliced spring onion and toasted sesame seeds scattered over the top. Try Sarah's sticky pork belly with basil, ginger and chilli. A delicious and easy dinner solution that will please the whole family.
Remove and drain on kitchen towels. Then add the soy sauce, honey and pork, and cook for one minute to warm through. Serve with the cooked rice and garnish with dill. You can have Beer-battered pork popcorn served with sticky rice and sweet chilli sauce, on little gem using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beer-battered pork popcorn served with sticky rice and sweet chilli sauce, on little gem
- You need of Marinade.
- You need 1/2 kg of Pork shoulder.
- You need 1 Tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Maggi sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Ground white pepper.
- Prepare of Fry, assemble and garnish.
- Prepare 2 Cups of vegetable oil (to fry).
- Prepare 1 cup of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of beer (or soda water for no alcohol).
- You need 1/4 Tsp of salt.
- Prepare 25 grams of sweet corn.
- Prepare 2 of little gem.
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of coriander.
- It’s 1 of red chilli (optional).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of sticky rice.
Breadcrumb your pork fillet with panko, Japanese style, then serve with a sweet, spicy, light curry sauce Beat the egg white with a fork until a little frothy and have a non-stick baking tray ready. Serve with the rice and katsu sauce, garnished with coriander, if using, plus pickled ginger, if you like. The Chilli Sauce served with this is a fairly essential part of the overall experience. Chinese Chilli Sauce is not just chilli, it's got other flavourings as Minced / ground pork is stir fried with tasty classic Chinese flavours that are savoury with a touch of spice and sweet.
Beer-battered pork popcorn served with sticky rice and sweet chilli sauce, on little gem instructions
- Prepare ingredients for marinade,.
- Cut pork to thin and small pieces.
- Put all ingredients to marinade in freezer bag. Massage and coat the pork with all the sauce. Then put it to the fridge for 1-3 hours or more..
- Soak sticky rice for 45 minutes before cooking by your convenient method.
- Make the batter by adding all self raising flour, salt and beer in the large bowl. Mix them and add marinaded pork to the batter..
- Fry pork on medium heat for around 4-5 minutes per batch. Take them out when they are done and golden. Drain/rest them for 4-5 minutes in the sieve before putting on the plate and leave them aside..
- Take little gem apart to individual leaves and clean them. Prepare sweet corn, coriander and red chilli (optional)..
- Assemble sticky rice, fried pork popcorn, sweet corn into the little gem leaf. Garnish with coriander and red chilli. Add sweet chilli sauce to your liking..
Here, Luke serves with sticky rice and a dipping sauce, but you could also use them to make a sandwich or burger. Serve the patties hot, with the sticky rice. Sweet and sour pork doesn't need an introduction. It's an internationally famous dish and most cultures have a different spin on it, which I think is absolutely fantastic! I like my pork super crispy in sweet and sour pork so I make the sauce slightly thicker so that thickness Plate it and serve with rice!