Simple grilled pork chop rice plate with eggs recipe. The easiest recipe for tender, juicy pork chops that turn out perfectly every time. Serve it with a simple side salad, roasted vegetables, or rice pilaf for an easy and quick weeknight meal. Transfer the pork chops to a plate and pour any pan juices over the top (or reserve for making a pan.
A simple marinade with soy sauce and lemon pepper seasoning add flavor to these pork chops meant to be grilled. This was a wonderful recipe for grilled pork chops! Ours were really thick chops so it took much longer then the recipe stated. You can have Simple grilled pork chop rice plate with eggs recipe using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple grilled pork chop rice plate with eggs recipe
- Prepare 4 of pork steak pieces of.
- It’s 1/3 cup of condense milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 3 teaspoons of chopped garlic (powder is fine).
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of lemongrass chopped (you can buy frozen kind too).
Using a digital meat thermometer set to 'Pork' Well Done'. Hi Luisa, Here in Spain, pork is the main meat so I'm always on the lookout for new recipes. Will try it out as soon as poss. Our easy pork chop recipe makes for a great grilled pork chops dinner!
Simple grilled pork chop rice plate with eggs recipe step by step
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together. Now pour the mix on the pork and marinade for at least 3 hours. (overnight will be best).
- You can grill the pork chop mesquite grill will be best (it will create the smoky flavor) or just simply cook on cast iron pan..
- Enjoy with rice and you can top an egg on your rice..
So keeping with the "grilling recipes don't have to be hard" theme, we'll focus on technique this week while producing some delicious grilled pork chops for dinner. It is simple comfort food and is very versatile. You can use chicken quarters in place of chops or chicken broth in place of water. Feel free to experiment with different herbs. We never make this the same way twice.