Easy Spinach Quiche. See if I buy a pie. This Spinach Quiche is easy to make and full of delicious flavor! You'll love the combination of spinach, sweet onion, mushrooms, and cheddar and feta cheeses.
I have an easy spinach quiche recipe for you!! I have to start out saying that I don't cook from scratch hardly at. Mr Breakfast guides you through making an easy, delicious and elegant spinach quiche. You can cook Easy Spinach Quiche using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Spinach Quiche
- You need of pie crust, 9 inches.
- Prepare of frozen spinach, chopped.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of whipping cream.
- It’s of gruyere cheese, grated.
- You need of nutmeg.
- It’s of salt to taste.
- It’s of pepper to taste.
A simple quiche recipe without the pastry – just spinach, spring onions and two cheeses. Perfect for a last minute brunch. As the baby spinach cooks inside the quiche (no need to pre-cook it!), it loses its bitter edge and To amp up the flavor of the quiche, you'll want to use a bold-flavored cheese, which is why I most often. The Crustless Spinach Quiche is on our list of easy low carb recipes.
Easy Spinach Quiche step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Unroll the pie crust in a baking dish, making sure it covers all the sides. Using a fik make several incursions in the crust..
- Place the spinach with one teaspoon of butter in a skillet and cook over moderate heat for several minutes to evaporate all its water, drain well and set aside..
- In a bowl, beat well the eggs, add in the whipping cream, the grated cheese and the spinach. Mix well..
- Season with nutmeg, black pepper and salt..
- Spread the spinach mixture inside the pie crust and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes..
- Remove from the oven, let cool for 10 minutes and serve.
Bisquick® Gluten Free mix crust topped with spinach and mushroom mixture for a tasty breakfast – perfect if you love French cuisine. A spinach quiche featuring creamy custard with emerald green specks and a buttery crust is A spinach quiche makes for an elegant and easy lunch. This easy vegetarian quiche recipe is made with spinach, ricotta cheese, eggs, tomatoes and basil. You may have tried my chicken quiche recipe a few weeks ago, it's the. Spinach Quiche – cheesy and savory egg and milk custard filled with spinach, cheese, and bacon toppings.